With College Basketball heating up it appears my window has closed as far as a non-sports related post. Be thankful because my options were an in-depth analysis of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, or a review of the John Mayer concert I attended at MSG. I'll save the banter on KUWTK for another time, but I will say that John Mayer was fun: girls from 12 yrs old to women in their 40's all sweat this guy. I dare say he's a cross between BB King and Justin Timberlake. Most significantly, he was 100 times more entertaining than the St. John's game I saw, in the same exact venue, 12 hours later!
Here are a few clips to get you ready for March Madness:
First, the now famous motivational montage to a guts and glory of the NCAA Basketball Tournament, One Shining Moment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjZ0uaNMkwk
Second, if you've never seen this final :30 seconds of mayhem, Dickie V, Tiger Woods, and a buzzer beater...you've been missing out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP-NlPIVBsw
I happen to love Vitale. When the man one day passes on he will be in the same category as Howard Cosell, but cable TV and ESPN have made him an even bigger personality.
PTP-er: Prime Time Player
Three "s" man: super, scintillating and sensational
All-Windex Team: Because he cleans the glass
Diaper Dandy: an impact freshmen
This stuff is played-out and Vitale annoys everyone, but it is genius.
No comments:
Post a Comment